A joke

Firejo

Please help urgently!!!
My PLC won't talk with my other PLC! What's wrong?

Please note this is a joke based off of a technical support call that I took (and have taken many times in the past). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remove the battery, count to 37, hop on one foot for 3.45 minutes and put the battery back in. Then cycle the Run switch 7 times while singing "hallelujah".

This has worked for me in the past... twice.

And wasn't there a Tech Support guy fired from HP about 15 years ago for telling someone to take the not working computer back to the store he bought it from & tell them he was too stupid to own a computer (wouldn't power up in a building the power was turned off in - as mentioned earlier.)