Noting grounding of push buttons in fiberglass enclosures

A few problems arise here, you will need to put this grounding on the outside of the buttons, only when the housing of the buttons are metallic you may do it on the inside.
Grounding is only needed when they are metallic. the wire must be same size as the biggest in the cabinet.
I do this by the nutring and solder a wire to it and all of them to a central grounding point.

We currently ground our metal push buttons in fiberglass enclosures as we have for years. What I asked is how do you note it on your electrical drawings? We've always omitted showing the grounding but it would be easier to verify they are not missed if they were on the drawings.

In my schematic software I can create a library of parts. I would just create a push button part with the switch contacts and an earth contact. I can organise and search parts by manufacturer, part number ect so this is much easier for the next time I use that component.

If I couldn't create custom parts I would put an earth symbol next to the switch symbol and draw a box around them. Label the box and job done.