Omron 3G3MV Inverter - PC Comms

Hi Paulus!

Can you help me! how to use the PC end is connected to the Serial Port using a standard 232 D connector?
Can you conceive it clearly for me please!
Can you give me an image to use the PC end is connected to the Serial Port using a standard 232 D connector?

thank you very much!
NOTHING COULD HAVE GIVEN ME GREATER PLEASURE THAN TO GET NEWS FROM YOU!!!
---------------------------
Best Regards! Paulus!

BUIPHUQUOI

Hello Buiphuquoi,

Inverter end is CAT5 connector (This connects to the programming console socket).
PC end is a standard 'D' type Serial connector.

Pin 7 at CAT5 connects to Pin 2 at D type Serial.
Pin 6 at CAT5 connects to Pin 3 at D type Serial.
Pin 2 at CAT5 connects to Pin 5 at D type Serial.

Having done this a few times myself, I suggest you get yourself an Ethernet cable, and cut one end off.
Then solder the 3 required cables to a 9 pin D connector as described above.

Hope this helps.

Hi Paulus!
I am very happy when I have just recieved your mail.
I have done and very good:ThankS!
Pin 7 at CAT5 connects to Pin 2 at D type Serial.
Pin 6 at CAT5 connects to Pin 3 at D type Serial.
Pin 2 at CAT5 connects to Pin 5 at D type Serial.
but I have to take out digital operator, and that made not continued operation production.
Can you help me! how to connect PC and Inverter by RS422 or RS485 (from PC to R+,R-,S+,S-).
I used K3SC-10 type Omron but I failed.K3SC-10 type convert from RS232 to RS422/RS485.

Thank you very much!
-------------------
Best Regards! Paulus!

BUIPHUQUOI

Last edited:
omron 3g3mv inverter

hello everyone,please i need your urgent help
i have one of the ac motors replaced,which is controlled by omron 3gmv inverter.after the new installation,the speed of the motor could not be restored to normal or cack to original speed.how do i get this speed reduced? :sick: please i need your help