Omron C28K problems, Emergency!!

Elevmike, No problem with any delays you have had and I sure understand busy.

Just in case you missed it in the rush, here's a reminder that I have resolved this issue. Had to upload the DM area from the limping PLC and then I D/L them into both spares and both spares run normally. The press has been running with one of the spares since Tuesday noon. Program in RAM only.

Now I'm wondering if I need 2 spares on hand. Only reason I bought this last spare was because I could not make the original one, that I repaired, work on the press. I thought something else got fried on it, but all it needed was the machine parameters pumped into the DM area.

Thanks again to everyone here and PLCTalk.

Dale

Thanks for letting me know. This thead promted me to re-load LSS2 on the new server along with the manuals etc.....So I've kinda got something out of it also.

My advice would be to keep the spares at the ready, and save the program and DM to disk.

Sorry I couldnt be as much help as I thought I'd be, but glad that the problem is resolved.