OMRON CJ1M PLC to EJ1N-TC4 communication

Den Mark

Hello all,

I would like to ask how to transfer the temperature reading of OMRON EJ1N temperature controller to the data memory (ex. D100)
of OMRON CJ1M PLC. using CX-thermo, i don't see any parameter that will be the reference of the PLC to the actual read-out out the temperature controller.

hope you can help me.

thanks.

Well, I hope you found your answer sooner than 35 months, but in case anyone else is seeking this . . .

Use CXThermo, connect to the HFU communication card which must be attached to the TC.

in the left pane, navigate to cursor to Communications, Programless Settings.
Programless Communications Parameter Editor.

Set up the desired memory areas which your TC inputs and outputs will use.

Save it into the HFU.