Omron G9SP-----> Red Lion

jpoyatos

Hi,

My question is about the Omron safety unit G9SP, there is 32 bits on the Red Lion to send information to this safety modue and 32 others bits can be used to your program beside all the normal I/O, Status of the module and few more.
My question is, when I use one of those "Optional Communication Reception Data" from the Red Lion, that bit change from OFF to ON, but remains ON all the time, even if my tag on Red Lion is NO momentary.
The "Optional Communication Transmision Data" work fantastic from Omron G9SP to Red lion.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?.

Thanks,

Jose

Similar Topics

I'm installing several Omron G9SP programmable safety controllers in my plant (safety upgrades, ease of troubleshooting, etc) and I'd like to...
Replies
Views
I am at a client location where they have the G9SP-N20S on numerous pieces of equipment on a line. I need to make a small addition to the safety...
Replies
Views
Anybody ever get these two talking over Ethernet? Or at all? I saw that the C-More is FINS compatible but I didn't see anything about FINS-TCP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to Omron G9SP. I need it to switch an ABB ACS 850 drive's Safe Torque Off (STO). The G9SP contains semiconductor outputs (PNP). Can...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom