Omron plc profibus modules

jackhenkel

What is the difference between ths CS1W-PRM21 and C200H-PRM21? I am trying to setup my hardware in the PLC program but only see the CS1W-PRM21.

Thanks for any help.

The C200H one is old and should be replaced with the CS1 model. The old C200H stuff did not have the same functionality as the newer one I believe - evolution.
You can find the C200H model in CX-ConfiguratorFDT.
Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

Hi I want to control omron f7 inverter with s7-300 plc with profibus. If someone made similar project, can u share? or some documents. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom