On Delay and Off Delay timers help

I added Part 6A and used another 3 rung. The instructions were not too clear on WHICH selector switch was supposed to stop the motors anytime it changed position, so I used both. Anytime either one changes position, the motors stop. With clarification from the instructor, that part could be reduced.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Yes, in your posted program on Imgur, you used your motor Outputs 2 times each. This is a no-no, and it will cause your motor outputs not to work correctly. Your instructor warned against doing that in his Hints:
Have ONE rung control ONE motor. Having several rungs try to write to one output is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey guys, Our Powerflex VFD table is really close to the keyence light curtain. We are using AB PLC it isnt a safety PLC. Our VFD is hardwired...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am currently looking through some examples of how timers work, but this ladder logic diagram gets me really confused. Once I:1/0 is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this in Automation Direct Directsoft 6. I am trying to use an input X1 as a busy signal. When X1 comes on I want to have a...
Replies
Views
I browsed the forums a bit but couldn't find an exact response to this issue. In most cases people seemed to recommend using TON timers instead...
Replies
Views
I want to use a 1 minute off delay timer. Can some show a programming example. It is for a l32e compact plc
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom