OPC and RSLinx Config?

I am not a WinLog user so this is just a guess.

In the driver setup for winlog select the Allen Bradley SLC500/Micrologix DF1 Full Duplex driver.
This Winlog driver seems to be a direct connect to your SLC so you don't need RSLinx. Make sure RSLinx is shutdown and not running as a service. To avoid port conflicts.
What cable are you using? My guess is a null-modem cable is required.

Mickey,
Would that be the correct driver? I take it the 5/03 (and I also have a 5/04 cpu) does not mean to use a PLC 5 Driver? That may be my problem all along? I will try to use the SLC500 tomorrow and see where I get. I have toyed with this for several months off and on and it sure would be nice to get this working!

Mickey,
Would that be the correct driver? I take it the 5/03 (and I also have a 5/04 cpu) does not mean to use a PLC 5 Driver? That may be my problem all along? I will try to use the SLC500 tomorrow and see where I get. I have toyed with this for several months off and on and it sure would be nice to get this working!

Let us know.
Maybe someone who has used Winlog will jump in here.

Mickey,

That's correct...The PLC 5 is a different PLC than the SLCs (5/03, 5/04 and 5/05), so as Mickey suggested, you need to use the SLC500 selection.