Open loop tension control

dhiru

hi to all,

i am doing a project in which i have unwind apaper roll , for this i have contol the tension using brakes , i just have following information ..

1. diameter of roll
  2. width of roll
  3. density of paper
can anyone tell me the equation for finding tension using these parameter .

thankyou.

Under constant speed conditions,

Tension in N = Brake Torque in Nm / Roll Radius in m

You will need to know the acceleration rate if you want to take into account the inertia of the roll.

sorry , but how i use it , and di i have to use two different tension 1 for starting and 2 at running

Similar Topics

i am doing a project in which i have unwind a paper roll , for this i have contol the tension using brakes , i just have following information ...
Replies
Views
Hello All Could we get some expertise on flow control ? -Using a PID loop in Productivity 2000 with an analog output, How can we convert...
Replies
Views
We have to do a positioning with an incremental encoder on the motorshaft that delivers 6 pulses per rotation. One rotation of the motor is 22.8...
Replies
Views
I don't understand how vfd detects speed when we are running in open loop control (sensorless). For me only possible way; during auto tuning it...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I am getting ready to refurbish 2 machines . It will have 3 SEW gearmotors on each machine. I would like to keep the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom