Operator Confirmation/Acknowledge bit evaluation in PLC S7

Apel

Hi, Dear Experts,
Here I need a litle help. I am using SFC17 , ALARM_SQ & SFC18 ,ALARM_S to send alarm to PC RT & MP377. Now I have some message that needs operator confirmation to be evaluated in PLC, that is when operator read the message & confirm by pressing a button on HMI, the PLC will get a "confirmation bit" to start some other job.I have many such messages that need to be selected one by one and must be confirmed by operator.How I can implement in Wincc Flexible 2007, our PLC is S7 317-2dp.

I checked the HMI button function but it didn't set any bit in PLC.

Similar Topics

...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, We have assembly line and our supplier building automated line on top of it we are interfacing mes system. Our automation supplier...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup comms between an operator terminal expert hmi (model doesnt matter) and tia portal? Cant find much on the web. There is a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, When trying to enable the Operator Control & Monitoring features in Data blocks of the Step 7 5.7 project it gives the Error of Operator...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we need to use android tablets that simulate Rockwell's panel views (tablets will be replaced by hmi which are having very long...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom