OT Cage Clamp Terminals

We've been using the Weidmuller IDC/SCREW terminals for about a year now and I've got to say that overall they've been wonderfull. IDC on one side (our wiring) screw on the other (customer wiring) and no special tools required, we use a flat head screw driver, but really any smallish stick of metal would work to move the clap arm into position. I will say that we've had to get better about finding the total number of wires for each terminal number before laying out the panel, only one wire can go in an IDC point.

Similar Topics

This is slightly OT, but I figure it's something we deal with when building control panels. Does anyone know of a top-entry, spring-clamp...
Replies
Views
I'm preparing to run several large 10,000 CFM squirrel cage style blowers, each with its own VFD, and I am concerned about the regenerative...
Replies
Views
im controling a lenze inverter using an s7 314-dp connected to it through profibus i have the application where im goin to gear this motor to a...
Replies
Views
im a lil confused about the difference between servo motor and ac squirell cage induction motor. they both have encoders.and i i saw applications...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry this may not be directly related to PLC but can anyone recommend someone that makes good cagemakers? (Preferably auto-weld too)
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom