OT: Hot enough for you?

Everyone has his personal favorite hates o_O

When I first came to Florida, spent a couple years working for and integrator that did a lot of water/wastewater. Nothing like spending a hot summer day setting up RTUs at lift stations! You had to work with the lid open to verify the control connections. The heat on a summer afternoon was bad enough, but that is one smell that will stay with you forever! Took a few days to figure out why people were giving us those looks; you soon learn to shower and change clothes (or burn them!) before you went out to eat or to hit the bar in the evening.

Similar Topics

Hello all. This is a very lonnnnnnng shot but worth a try. I have an OMS Group Impact100 metering machine. At this customer it blows foam into 3d...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, So I have been retrofitting a cell to run different fixtures and updating it with new drives and a few other things. It runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a ladder program in AS and I was to trigger a reading on my IO link sensor every .5 s, and use that value to run a...
Replies
Views
Hi, have an issue with a Powerflex 70 that has been installed with braking resistors. The resistors are sitting at 200 degrees Celsius. The...
Replies
Views
So I have an application controlling the temperature by means of a hot water coil. The coil holds lots of energy even after the flow stops...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom