OT - limit/lock from lift

_Woody_

Has anyone seen anything remotely like this? Apparently it is a door lock on a lift with some contacts to indicate to a control system. This is on a boat and may have been manufactured in Germany circa 1990.
Looking to source replacement or spares without having to re-engineer the whole thing.

P1030284 (3).jpg

Looks like a basic spring loaded limit switch.

395237-1.jpg

Actually its kind of the opposite. It appears to be a mechanical lock / bolt with a set of notification contacts as to he position of the bolt. For the application I would expect the lift door to be closed and locked before the controls will allow the car to move.

I have seen something similar on a lift door
Check your local yellow pages for
Elevators Escalators Lifts

My suggestion would be Otis or Schindler as I think
they were the firm that did our annual maintenance

Yeah it is on a lift (on a boat) I am looking into the elevator companies as well but its proving to be difficult without a brand or part number. Thanks

Based on the probability it was manufactured in Germany, try 'http://www.kronenberg-gmbh.de'. They have many similar looking offerings, but the number of options available will make finding a match without a part number tricky.

Good luck!!

Brilliant - thanks for your help guys. I am pursuing the kronenberg switches that look to be very similar to the old unit. Did also find some Schmersal door locking devices but not quite the same.

Thanks again