OT: looking for a HV out signal conditioner or ring tach

I'm a self employed one man operation, and this is for a relatively new customer.

As I said, my relationship with the company is in its infancy and I have to do everything in my power to present myself as an ethical person/business.

Thank you for the ideas and the information.

I think they are relying on you to lay out their options and let them choose. If you do not put cards on table up front here and now how are you going to deal with "Why did you not tell us this before?

To shorten car example - remove radiator cap roll new car under. It is your duty to tell them this is what is needed. It is their choice to do it.

Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

I've got an older PLC that can't always pick up an input pulse from a sensor. The sensor is a pretty standard 24vdc PNP prox. I know I've seen...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
can anyone has a good program to learn plc programming online. i have the basic looking into improve my skills thanks
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom