OT: Vibratory feeder

hazey

Guys has anyone come across a Lockers MA440 vibratory feeder controller? I have a customer that now owns a dead one. Pretty sure it came from Lockers process solutions (UK) who were bought out by US company. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

thanks
Hazey

There is not much to those controllers. All they do is monitor the amplitude and as the weight in the bowl changes the controller makes appropriate adjustments.

You can easily change this controller for another. Most feed bowl manufacturers sell them.

Similar Topics

Hi all I have a Panasonic AFP-X C60T PLC which has been added a 2 channel ADC cassette AFP-X AD2. Both channel are hooked up to 2 weighing...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to use a motor VFD to drive vibratory feeder? thanks
Replies
Views
Hi! Currently running into an issue with a new vibratory bed we're installing. Its using 2 motors which are connected to 1 powerflex 525. Problem...
Replies
Views
Wizards, I have a project that fell on its face last week and cost us some money. I was asked to find out what happened and prevent it from...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom