Other 'rugged' laptops compared to Field PGs

+ 1 for the CF-52 toughbook. Not this one but a few years ago I dropped a toughbook from about 6' onto concrete. I almost had a heart attack, picked it up and it worked fine. The toughbook still comes with a real serial port, as far as I know it is about the only one left that does.

My Latest is a Lenovo W530 with a SSD. Not a ruggedized machine but well built and powerful. The Ethernet port is on the right side of it FWIW.

Similar Topics

Happy New Year Everyone, I am looking for some suggestions on a rugged Analog Isolation Module (4-20mA mostly). This will be mounted on DIN rail...
Replies
Views
I'm don't have time to read the forum as much as I used to - so maybe I've missed anything posted about this subject ... I ran across it and...
Replies
Views
I need a plc with 6 inputs and 4 outputs. I must be able to power up the plc with 120 volts. The inputs will pick up and use the 24 volt internal...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am in the process of looking into the removal of a multiplexor (well 2 actually) from our ship to shore crane spreaders. As these...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm getting ready to lease a lot of Rockwell Software. I really don't have any desire to go the VM route , just because I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom