Packaging Machine

njainitm

I have a horizontal Packaging Machine. this is operated by two Delta drives one is S series and one M series. I already synchronize these two drive. But I want to synchronize photo sensor. When black mark has come then cutter cut.

I used delta ss2 series plc. If any one have any plc program for horizontal packaging machine so please shear with me.

Try to contact the OEM to see if they have a copy of the program. They may have a warranty on it if something is wrong. If you bought it under sketchy conditions, I'd say you're probably screwed and will have to pay to get it fixed. Doubt someone on here has a program that will work, unless they work for whoever manufactured your machine. Also, I doubt the machine utilized PackML since the SS2 is a pretty limited controller, so you should be able to find a freelance control guy to do your program fairly cheaply.

Thanks to reply,

Machine is very old and OEM doesn't have program backup. I tried to contact some freelances but they do not able to work in this machine. I need any similar application program sample, so i can get some idea of concept.