Panel Builder Rant (Profibus or 4-20mA)

Put sub-panels on the side walls.

Same as my original thought.

Another idea is to replace those two 24V input cards with a single 32pt 24V input card. Then install the analog card that you need assuming all the analog you need is on one card.

Yep who ever spec'ed the system should have required 15-20% spare. Could have just been from the lowest bidder too. In which case you get what you pay for.
You could just add some Point IO or other type of Ethernet IO.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where I could download panel builder 32 for old rockwell HMI's? Our supplier is no help and we are struggling to find the...
Replies
Views
When using Panel Builder 32 I am adding a tag and the array size seems to default to 0 on floats and integers. I am wondering if this will...
Replies
Views
I just finished making my 3rd service call to a large machine shop, troubleshooting PLC issues. I can see that none of the PLC or HMI programs are...
Replies
Views
Hey guys new here, I've been googling and looking for a few days now and cant seem to find a solution. I'm looking for some program that i could...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is it possible to download the ABB Panel Builder 600 design software anywhere for free (but legal)? I am working on a job for which the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom