panelmate 1500 touchscreen

randyedens

R
i have acquired a new cutlerhammer panelmate power series 1500 but i can't find the software to program it. has anyone programmed one of these before...thanks..randy

The PanelMate 1500 was phased out and replaced by the PanelMate 1700. The 1500 had quality problems. The 1700 is much more robust.

The software you need is PanelMate PowerPro software. It is not free. You can order it from your local Cutler-Hammer distributor. The current software is backwards compatible with the 1500.

The PanelMate series has communications drivers for all of the major PLC brands and add-on network cards for RIO, DeviceNet, Profibus. There is a relatively new product offering for Ethernet called the PanelMate ePro.

Similar Topics

I have a PanelMate 1550 which has gone into recovery mode. I can't get it back to Serial transfer mode so I can download the software again...
Replies
Views
Happy Friday everyone, Disclamer: This is my first experience with a PanelMate In the User Guide for the PanelMate the screen shot shows that...
Replies
Views
I am having problems downloading a modified configuation file to a Panelmate 1500. I uploaded the configuration and modifed it. Now I can't...
Replies
Views
Greetings To All: I have a Cutler Hammer Panelmate 1500 Power Series HMI that has a screen that is *very* dimly lit. If you "cup" your hands...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had a good search thru here, and on the net, but am unable to find a manual or instructions on how to adjust the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom