Panelmate PC HMI Computer Fried

Aabeck

I have a customer that has a line with a SLC 5/04 run with a PanelmatePC HMI. The motherboard fried & their "IT Guy" damaged the hard drive trying to put it in a new computer.

I am going to re-write a new HMI using AdvancedHMI on a brand new computer, and was wondering if anyone with a PanelmatePC Development Dongle could print out the screens and all report options to PDF for me. The customer only has a Runtime dongle & it won't let me access the setup.

The zipped file is attached.

Similar Topics

i have a cutler hammer panelmate epro hmi that is connected to my AB slc 5/05. the problem i am having is that random buttons from the panelmate...
Replies
Views
Hi it's me again, Any one using Panlemate HMIs? I am trying to incorporate graphic symbols into our Panelmate (PM3000C) displays and was...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can view the configuration file of a Cutler Hammer *.pps file without the software? I need to see what IO is controlled by...
Replies
Views
I recently converted a lm90 program to proficy by using the import feature on proficy. The program seems to have converted correctly and can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom