Panelmate Power Pro 1775 Screen Out

rildin

Hi, I'm glad for the opportunity to find this forum. Found it by accident, wish it had happened long ago. :)

I have a Panelmate 1775 and the backlight has gone out. I have searched and searched but cannot find a thread that I thought I had read here a while ago: Someone, in a reply to a thread, gave a way to get into a config screen or did something with contrast to get to a (what I remember to be) a "lighter color" screen that allowed the screen to be seen for downloading before being sent off.

Would anyone know that technique or remember seeing the thread?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
rildin.

Thank you.

I saw the post, what I remember was a thread that spoke directly to the screen being dark due to the backlight out, and how to get to this (what I thought was) an alternate screen.

Are you (or anyone) aware of a way to get a screen to show with the backlight out? It seemed to have something to do with really lightening up the screen?

Thanks for the reply!!

I'm not aware of any method other than navigating to the setup screen.

I was in a similar situation not too long ago. Fortunately there were other Panel Mates in the plant so I was able to work out the sequence of keystrokes on the good unit and lay a template over the dark screen so I could touch the correct area.