Panelmate power pro

Brian skinner

Cant seem to get Hmi to transfer with transfer utility also tried doing the serial port tests with a loopback plug and both ports still come up failed. Does anyone have much experience with them we have a few here with some problems on screen after we cal the screens they seem to lose their cal after a couple of days. Is there any conversion to proface or allen Bradley?
thanks

File transfer is only possible through Port 1 if I remember correctly. You have to put the PanelMate into transfer mode before you can start the transfer. Did you match the baud rate setting in the transfer utility with the actual setting on the PanelMate?

I'm not aware of any conversion utility. You have to do it manually.

Similar Topics

Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I have a faulty Cuttler&Hammer Panelmate I need to replace with a AB PanelView. I managed to transfer the .PPS file from the unit but...
Replies
Views
Good morning: I need to migrate/convert an application (6 Kb size) from Panelmate Power Pro 1775T PMPS 1700 to a PanelView. I have the current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm glad for the opportunity to find this forum. Found it by accident, wish it had happened long ago. :) I have a Panelmate 1775 and the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use PanelMate Power Pro Software to make a minor chnage to an epro PC application I have the PanelMate Power Pro Software and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom