Panelview 1000 Config screen access

Hi

I have a panelview 1000 (2711-T10C3) on a machine with an app that runs when the screen is powered up.

The panelview is a touch screen, with two DH 485 ports and one RS232 port that is for a printer only. It is version 4.46

Could anyone tell me how to get to the config screen please. Rockwell say there should be a white block that appears at the bottom right of the screen during boot up, and that I should press this.

My problem is this does not appear. I have tried pressing the bottom right area of the screen anyway but it then shows an error on the blue screen that is present during the boot up sequence. The boot up then stops and i then have to power back down and up.

Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance

Terry

• press the filled box in the lower right corner of the screen
during powerup.

The above is from the PanelView manual. Just as Rockwell said.

The "filled Box" is not there for very long. Keep trying.

Last edited:
Hi Mickey

I think maybe you waved a magic wand. Just tried it again with no luck.
Decided to video it on boot up to attach to this post and up she popped. Tried again and worked again.
Must have tried half a dozen times earlier without success.

Not sure what's going on, maybe I blinked previously, but thanks for the help
(y)

Terry