panelview 300 overcurrent protection?

MET2

I need to download a program to a memory card from a panelview 300 that was rudely introduced to 110 AC.

The manual says there is overcurrent protection in an "internal circut".

I need to power up the old unit long enough to download the program.

I am hoping to jumper the "fuse" if possible to get power to the PV300. possibly I can identify the location with a schematic if anyone has a link/file.

I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Pete

Just open it up and pray to find something obvious.
You may unfortunately find that the fuse did not work fast enough..
110VAC is a lot different than 24VDC.
Most likely, your unit is fried.

Thanks SNK. I did open it and did not find anything obvious. There is a F700 that I thought was the fuse but bypassing it did not help.

There is no obvious damage to the board/unit so I am hoping there was some protection.

Thanks

-Pete

I've had PV+ 600's open before and there is a soldered in fuse right next to the 24VDC connector. I don't know if it would be the same for your 300. Look for something next to the power connector labeled F1. Don't think you'll find any schematic's on the touchpanel. Maybe if Ken is around he can help.