Panelview 700 Fault

strikom

Dear experts,
I am using an Allen Bradley PanelView 700 with an equipment. Yesterday, one of the machine operators threw the calibration of the screen off balance. I was hoping to start the HMI in default mode and so I did by pressing the reset and default buttons together. But once the default mode starts, I am presented with a message that says the Firmware is Corrupt and gives me two options to either update or continue without upgrade. I try to continue without upgrade, but it doesnt let me. As I understand, only going beyond this point will i be able to calibrate the screen. Any advice as to what I should do?

Kind regards,