Panelview Disappearing Screen Mystery

Well, I did some more digging. I created the diagnostic screen, numbered it '99' and ran the program. Whenever the screen disappeared, I checked the diagnostics and found absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

I ended up cheating and creating a work around for the problem. Whenever fault code changes to '0', the PLC will now automatically change it to '3'. The HMI will now display a "System Normal" message whenever it sees a value of 3. It's a crappy cheat, but whatever - I can't afford to spend any more time on it.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Mark

Similar Topics

I have a customer with an issue on a relatively new PV+ 7 I put in, where the trend data disappears and I can't see anything until I re-download...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom