panelview plus 700

jpoy

Good day!

i have a big problem with my panelview plus 700, after checking system 120 it will suddenly appears white screen.

what's the problem with this?
please help me. thank you so much

jpoy

I have had a similar problem before and found it was due to the display settings of the screen. They can be set to replace the previous item or to be on top. I always set mine to replace now unless its a pop-up. It was a number of years ago now but I seem to recall that if you used a navigation button to go back to the previous page when you were on a page that was set to be on top the screen would just go grey.