Passing variables through two screens on a PanelView

testsubject

I am wondering if it is possible to pass a parameter through two screens.

What I have done so far.
I created a global GoTo button BTTN1 with 5 parameters (#1-5) and the GoTo Display is Screen2. There are objects on Screen2 that reference #1-5.
I created a second global GoTo button BTTN2 with {#1} and {#2} in the parameter list only and the GoTo Display is Screen3. There are objects on Screen3 that reference #1-2.
I added BTTN1 to screen1 and assigned values to the parameters.
I added BTTN2 to screen2.

When BTTN1 is pressed it goes to Screen2 and I can see the values I entered for the parameters of BTTN1 on this screen.
When I press BTTN2 these values for #1  are not passed through to Screen3.

What am I doing wrong?