PcProx RFID connect to Pro-Face HMI

WebSzab

Hello,

I would like to ask you for pcProx Plus rfid reader connection to Pro-Face HMI.

RFID Type: RDR-805W1AKU-C72 (RFIDeas)
HMI Type: PFXGP4601TADC (Pro-Face)

I connected the Rfid reader to the HMI via USB.
I used the pcProxConfig sw for setting the reader. I made a card analyzer where I choose the proper card type. I made some test reading on Laptop, the reading data was correct in ’Output test area’ and the Notepad also.
But, when I connected the reader to the HMI, the scanned datas did not appear on the screen.
I tried to set the USB input in the GP-Pro developer of HMI as it is an USB barcode reader, or it is an external keyboard; but I was not successful.
I have a Sick barcode reader via USB which I could test the barcode settings on the HMI. The settings worked with the barcode reader. The scanning datas appeared on the screen.
And yeah, I tested the external keyboard option with the generic keyboard it worked.

So I dont have any idea.

Thx!