Pepperl-Fuchs Isolator power supply

wire_god

Hi guys

Using the kfd2 series in a panel, do I need to put +24v on terminals 14 and 15 as well as on terminal 7 to the transmitter?

thanks yall

The isolated barrier does require 24V to power up the barrier itself. This can either be on terminals 14/15, or you can use this Pepperl Fuchs power rail. Terminal 7's connection will change depending on how you want to use it. Check out the output section of the datasheet on page 2. There is also a diagram for this on the bottom of the datasheet.

Similar Topics

Hi experts, I hope you're all having incredible days. I'd really like to utilize this sensor for a customer application, but the issue is that...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I had trouble with door switches on a machine I was working on today. What first appeared to be as a simple reed switch turned out to be...
Replies
Views
I'm an AS-i noob. We are the end users of systems. We use outside engineers to develop systems for us. We received a large upgrade to a system...
Replies
Views
Can someone please provide an example of the string that needs to be sent to P & F's IQT - F116 - R4M - V1 in order to read its device address...
Replies
Views
Hi, On one of our sites we have a PLC which has two lasers connected to it by Profibus. The lasers are VDM100-150-P (Pepperl + Fuchs). I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom