Performing actions repeatedly in FactoryTalk View

vaindil

(I'm new to PLCs and related stuff so I apologize if I word things incorrectly.)

I'm working with a FactoryTalk View SE display that pulls/displays data from Material Server. Right now I have these set to update on a button press, which works. I'd like to make the display automatically update in the background every 30 seconds or so, but I can't figure out how to do it. Everything I've tried in VBA locks up the whole display while the code is waiting.

Any ideas as to how I can do this?

Have a look in Global Connections. There is a remote macro tab. You can use a PLC tag or expression using system tags to trigger macros 1-5

Similar Topics

The Company that provides my Errors & Omissions Insurance is now requiring that I perform all work under a 'Standard Contract' or 'Formal Letter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I always hear some say one PLC is better than the other, how do you actually rate and choose a PLC? If we put money aside, do we look at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project where i am converting an old Siemens HMI to a Panelview. On the siemens HMI, there are features where you can...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first PanelView 5000 application with Logix View Designer v8, and am of course jumping in headfirst. One thing I don't find is a way...
Replies
Views
Dear Forumers I'm developing an ESS project with Compact Logix L36ERM and using the MBTCP Client AOI from Rockwell. I'm using 4 AOI blocks for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom