Phoenix Contact Logic+ time adjustment for timers

sparkyinak

Is it possible to adjust the time settings for timers while the process is running though the software or app? For example, I want to adjust a timer's timing while the process is running from 30 seconds to 25 seconds. It will be not detrimental to the process.

I figured it was a long shot being that it is not a common program. I'm new to the software myself. I have since figured out two things:

1. I have figured out how to adjust multiple timers with the same time and same over/lap at the same time but not when the programing running.... yet

2. A rework of the logic eliminated my need to adjust two timers at the same time.

However, if anyone is interested on how to set up multiple timers to be adjusted at the same time in Logic+, just howler

Thanx for at least looking and for this message board