picosoft software

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know how to download Picosoft software, I tried the AB site for the free download a dozen times and it gives me an error after I allow the Java to run but when I try the download it says there is something missing from the jar and it will not down load. I tried a 3rd part site but got only all their add ons and no Picosoft.

I just went to the Rockwell website & downloaded & installed version 6.22 of Picosoft without any problems.

Do I need to have a Tech support agreement, I logged in to AB.COM and tried again and the same thing. Once I enter my email and pass word, select picosoft 6.22
agree to end user agreement. allow Java to run. I get this error
"SECURITY EXCEPTION"
"missing required permission manifest attribute in main jar"
"http//download.rockwellautomation.complugins/rockwell.jar"

Yes, watch out they do not give you picosoft, If you say no to all the add ons you get nothing, if you take the add ons you still do not get picosoft software just a lot of pop up add malware that infects google chrome with a "managed exe that can not be deleted or turned off"

Ok, sorry, just ran across it with Google.

Edit:
Thanks JeffKiper, appreciate the help, didn't realize that site was a problem.

Last edited: