Picosoft Help

brendel20

I'm new to picosoft. I've been working with it for a short time now and have been able to write a simple program that will turn 4 outputs on sequentially. My questions is....how do I thing turn them off 1 at a time?? I'm using 4 timers to turn each on at 2 second intervals but when I attempt to assign 4 more timers to those same outputs, everything goes haywire ;)

Here is an example of using two timers to one output. You will need to expand it for all four outputs by adding rungs and increment the addresses. It will not work for you as is. It is just an example anyway. There needs a little more programming to actually get it to work which would include some intermediate rungs to set the timer values.

Last edited:
Ok...getting close. I'm attached a pdf of what I have. How does timer 2 turn off Q1? Thanks for your help!

Ok...getting close. I'm attached a pdf of what I have. How does timer 2 turn off Q1? Thanks for your help!
As I said in my post that was only an example on how to combine some things, not how it should work to solve your request. At the risk of doing your homework and getting criticized for doing so, here is another example that works but keep in mind that it may not yet do exactly what you are asking because you haven't clearly defined the entire process step by step.