plc-2 freeware

I'm pretty confident that the $8k is the price for the repair guy to just buy the PLC2 software. About 8 years ago I started a job on several PLC2s, and was told that was the Rockwell distributor's selling price.

But do follow the suggestions to document all your findings! When (not if) the next injury occurs, someone will be pointing at the guy who pokes around the machines looking for problems but doesn't (get to) fix them.

RT

they're <> there <> their
your <> you're
anyways <> a real word

Hello Skiroy,

I do maintenance on twelve machines with PLC2 and i can try to help you "resurrect" this PLC. You have the backup program (or at least the printed program)? You have the communication cable (PLC2 is 20mA current loop serial communication).

Best regards
Daniel