Freeware Step 7 PLC Datalogger powered by libnodave

This application is awesome, I have been looking for something like this for a long time. Will there be future releases/updates ?
I have tested this with a SoftPLC (WinRTX) so far and it works really well. The record function has to be started several times before it starts logging. This is really a interesting application.
Is it possible to make recordings without having to program the SFC1, rather taking the time and date from the running PC ?
And would it be possible to set a read interval.

Best regards
Gill

Nice to receive such positive feedback or any feedback at all :)

1) Is it possible to make recordings without having to program the SFC1, rather taking the time and date from the running PC? And would it be possible to set a read interval.

- Suchs features could be fairly easily added for those who do not need the exact trust worthy timestamp.

2) Will there be future releases/updates?

- Unfortunately I no longer have time to update or means to test the application. I no longer work with PLCs you see. I could provide the source code though to someone willing to take the application to the next level so to speak.

I would be interested in seeing the source code if you were to provide it or make it open source :)

Hello JumpyPlc,
I have a lot of experience in plc and hmi programming. I have a bit of experience in vba and i started a bit in python. I have always wanted to gain more experience. I would be happy to continue your work and keep you informed.

Best regards,
Gill

Source code

Hello
Nice program and very usefull i Think...

I Would be interested in the source code as Well and work on some improvements.

Dies anyone have the source code to share ?