plc 200 for closed loop control

tariks66

HI, i am trying to control DC motor and encoder,by using plc200.cpu222 HSC 0,and analog output card.
can you help me by giving me a hint about the equation ,or any information on how to put the program in closed loop.

Hello tariq;

Siemens proposes for the S7-200 family (Microwin) a series of Tips and Tricks applications (with downloadable programs) covering different automation situations.

Here is a link to their webpage:

https://www.automation.siemens.com/microset/html_76/support/tipps/index.htm?HTTPS=REDIR

For your question, you could look at the Regulatory control, there are various tips on the PID Wizard there that could help you depending on what you plan to do.
The Onlind Help on the PID Wizard could also give you good info on the subject.
Hope this helps,

Daniel Chartier