PLC Interface between SLC 5/03,Micrologix and S7-300

abhargava

We have requirement to integrate SLC 5/03, Micorlogix 1500 and S7-300 PLCs (which is haveing independent HMI) with common HMI through Ethernet, either Woderware or any other HMI. Any one has got this type of application implemented. Any ideas?

Hello abhargava.

If I understand you correct, then you want to connect several PLCs to one HMI, and the HMI is PC based.

Almost any modern HMI/SCADA program will do. With OPC you can connect to basically anything that has an OPC server.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, We have two PLC independent PLC panels with two independent controllers , we need to make hardware splitting for some AI and DI...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I'm making a PLC operated chocolate vending machine, using a CLICK Basic PLC (C0-00DD2-D) which has 2 x RS232 ports. I'm also using...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a beginner in PLC programming .I am working with Beckhoff PLC and now trying to integrate Mitsubishi robot to the PLC. Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
We have requirement to integrate SLC 5/03, Micorlogix 1500 and S7-300 PLC with common HMI , either Woderware or any other HMI. Any one has got...
Replies
Views
We have a AB PLC-5/40 hot back-up system with 1746 Remote I/O and would like to interface Cutler-Hammer Westinghouse IQ-1000 II, IQ Data Plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom