PLC not following program set

Sorry my inexperience , so where would I check underneath ?
Ideally, but it doesn't look like the panel builder gave you much room with the wireway. You could measure the 0-10VDC signal from the PLC at the analog module if it's easier...just find the schematic for the module or follow the wires from the drive. For the DC Voltage to the motor, I went back and looked at your schematic and they have these inductors in series for noise filter to the motor. If you can look under the drive and identify which wires come out of the drive on the X3 terminals and where they land on the inductor, you can measure on the inductor, but the readings you had earlier are entirely wrong for a running motor. That DC voltage you measured looks like idle voltage, not voltage on a running spindle. You did measure while the spindle was running and on the correct inductor? Looks like the inductor from the labeling is to the left of each drive, not the right. From your pictures you show the 600 drive, but the 500 inductor.

Ideally, but it doesn't look like the panel builder gave you much room with the wireway. You could measure the 0-10VDC signal from the PLC at the analog module if it's easier...just find the schematic for the module or follow the wires from the drive. For the DC Voltage to the motor, I went back and looked at your schematic and they have these inductors in series for noise filter to the motor. If you can look under the drive and identify which wires come out of the drive on the X3 terminals and where they land on the inductor, you can measure on the inductor, but the readings you had earlier are entirely wrong for a running motor. That DC voltage you measured looks like idle voltage, not voltage on a running spindle. You did measure while the spindle was running and on the correct inductor? Looks like the inductor from the labeling is to the left of each drive, not the right. From your pictures you show the 600 drive, but the 500 inductor.
Yes while running the spindles

that one is the lowest compared to all the others equaled that same

Yes while running the spindles

that one is the lowest compared to all the others equaled that same
They're all low and nonsense values. Your motor is a 1600RPM motor at 70VDC. at 350 RPM you should be reading around 15 Volts DC. So, you're not measuring in the correct place or the motor isn't running. As I mentioned before, look under the drive, find the X3.13 and X3.14 terminals, and follow those wires and check voltage where they terminate if you can't reach the wires under the drive on the terminal block.

Also, for the expected motor voltages, your meter should be on the 200 scale. If you're measuring the 0-10V signal from the PLC to the drive, then use the 20 scale.

Yes unfortunately in correct spot then

The company is reaching to the machine manufacturer in Germany see if they can send a tech guy

Well I tried but my inexperience is not helping

Yes unfortunately in correct spot then

The company is reaching to the machine manufacturer in Germany see if they can send a tech guy

Well I tried but my inexperience is not helping
No worries. Will be interesting to hear final resolution. It's not that complicated of a system, so any local integrator familiar with Siemens and simple DC drive converter would be able to solve in short order. Unless under warranty and service is free, I'm not sure I would incur the expense of sending someone from Germany.

No worries. Will be interesting to hear final resolution. It's not that complicated of a system, so any local integrator familiar with Siemens and simple DC drive converter would be able to solve in short order. Unless under warranty and service is free, I'm not sure I would incur the expense of sending someone from Germany.
Unfortunately, not free in this machine was bought 25 years ago and just recently started to act up like this which is pretty good for 25 years

Tax Guy that works here at the company seems to be afraid since it comes from Germany and doesn’t want to get involved so I’ve been trying with all of you guiding me but unfortunately my experience has stopped me any further