PLC programme Question

tbones

Hi all,

I 'm new to PLC programming & I need help in prooducing a PLC programme below for a quiz show:
· three contestants will have a normally open push button in front of them.
· There will be a light in front of each contestant, which will illuminate, when that contestant pushes his / her button.
· The quiz master will have a normally closed push button, which will reset any illuminated lights, when he is ready to ask the next question.
· The idea is that, when a question is asked, the contestant who is able to answer it first, must push his or her button. Sometimes, there may only be a fraction of a second between two contestants pushing their respective buttons. Thus, the system must be interlocked in such a way, as to only illuminate the light of the first button pressed, and to prevent any other lights from being illuminated.