Positive value

Automatiker

Hi,

a stupid question, but apparently I cannot think today:). How can I do a positive value from negative one?(in STL S7)
ie.
L -1
T MW0

in MW2 I want to have 1

Yes, but if in MW0 is positive value, then I become negative.

Is it possible to become a positive value no matter if it is positive or negative?

Or before you transfer to MW2, compare it to zero, and if less than do the NEGI before transferring, if not, just transfer.

Similar Topics

Hey guys I have 2 numric inputs, from my PV, and I need to know the differens between them. I use a sub Eg 50-20 = 30 But if they input 20-50 =...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Hello I have got a problem with positive edge from "system clock memory byte" in Tia Portal. I would like to change byte"system clock memory"...
Replies
Views
Can anyone see why i am not getting an output on this? it is detecting a rising edge and saying that it is true but going any further to the...
Replies
Views
I have a CIP I am working on to acquire data about our oil consumption for our process, but also bearing oils. I wanted to make a flow totalizer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom