Powerflex 4-40 and 140M

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi to all
I have an application where I run 6 1.5 HP 480volt 3 phase motors from 1 power flex 40. There for I must use an overload for each motor. I usually go with the bulletin 193 bimetallic overloads, but AB is back up for good moth and a half, and I wanted to use the 140m.
Has any one used a bulletin number 140M Motor protectors between the drive and the motor?? is so have you experience any problems?
Thank You

Similar Topics

I have a 3 phase 3kw motor that is rated at 6.5 amps flc, the motor is controlled by a power flex 70 drive. The drive is protected by a Bulletin...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with understanding how to set/change these data types. We recently swapped from Invertek to AB drives...
Replies
Views
All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom