PowerFlex 525 - Speed Reference 3

papacroft

Hello, using speed reference 1 with digital input and pot. Now want to use speed reference 3 over ethernet. Configure start source 3 for digital input (only a parameter change) and I'm trying to move value to FreqCommand, but not having any success.
I'd like to get so that I am running under pot most of the time but occasionally interrupt with ethernet when needed.It seems to suggest in manual that the hierarchy is speed 3, speed 2 then speed 1.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Mark..

Similar Topics

Hello, We are using a CIP(Clean in Place) system with a powerflex 525 to run its pump. We are able to see the VFD through ethernet, its Enet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! So basically I have this PF 525 that no matter what I do won’t let me speed down. It always shows 66.66 Hz and the parameters to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am playing around with a Powerflex 525, I am able to run the drive via RSlogix 5000 over ethernet. I am curious on how to set drive...
Replies
Views
Hey PLC.net, I'm working with a PowerFlex 525. It's communicating within the panel via ethernet but I need to send the speed out 4-20mA via the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sorry , but here is another one. I have the PowerFlex 525 speed reference set to Ethernet / IP and it is running at 60...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom