Pricing

What happened to your employer's customers? Track them down and offer your services. Expect to offer a lower rate to attract business while asking for progressive payments. Some customers maybe leery of a new business, afraid of a crash, burn, and disappear before their project is complete.

but it always helps if you were the face they saw from the other company, and they know you had nothing to do with the current companies failure.

Similar Topics

What's the deal with Allen Bradley pricing. We are starting to purchase a decent amount of HMI's and processors from our local vendor, when asked...
Replies
Views
Im using Kepware for comms between a Panelview 1250 and a power transducer via modbus tcp. Im a little confused on the Kepware software, Im using...
Replies
Views
I need a new 1784-u2dhp, and I am getting quoted $5000 CAD for a replacement communication adapter, which is as close to highway robbery as it...
Replies
Views
The secret world of software pricing. My question is, why does Studio 5000, Factory Talk view SE and Factory Talk view 100 Display increase by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if AB has any h-ware that is logix based that is similar in price to micrologix? I have a very low priority, low...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom