problem in configuration of s7 300, 315 2dp and et200m

goko2rock

Hi friends,
I have a 315 2dp and et200m im153-1, when I configure it through profibus ,I get BF light ON in ET200m and ON light blinking. In master I don't get any error. Please help in configuring this. More over there are dip switches for addressing in ET200M. How do we do that.
Thank you

That there is no BF in the master but there is in the slave, that must be because you havent downloaded a HW Config to the master containing the slave.

Regarding you other question: RTFM

Similar Topics

Good day; I'm having an issue with the FTView ME 11.0, because I have created and application for a PanelView Plus 7 andd all works correctly, I...
Replies
Views
Gents, I'm working on a new machine which has about 50 local EthernetIP addresses in use including PLC, 2 HMI's, 16 axis Kinetix 5700 servo rack...
Replies
Views
Hi guys: I am the guy who post the question about trunk last week. I still get some problem about the switch VLAN configuration. I take a screen...
Replies
Views
We are currently encountering configuration problem with FM350-2 used for counting and totalizing functions. When we configure the FM350-2 and...
Replies
Views
Hai everyone, My customer using a SLC 5/03 processor, Power monitor, and Panel view. The communication was established as mentioned below...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom