Problems of RSView32 reinstall in new computer

Alex kwokman

When I install the RS view32 in new work station and already insert the USB Dongle key but that cannot communication to server. The project file was also selected. And the network config was checked in right IP and host name. Is i missing some procedure during installation?

The warning message "Data base conversion failed" was shown on the screen.
The existing work station is Dell of server grade config and the new work station is Lenovo desktop. Is there have any conflict on software transfer?

I'll be very thankful if any one can help me in this matter.
Best Regards,
Alex

What version of RSView 32 is on your old computer and what version is on your new computer.

What comms are you using.

Have you set up the paths in the nodes and possibly the channels.

What version of RSLinx do you have and version number.

Do you need to set up OPC in the RSLinx.

Provide some screen shots.

What version of RSView 32 is on your old computer and what version is on your new computer.
Ans: New and old computer is same ver. “RSView32 Version 7.20 (CPR7)”

What comms are you using.
Ans: PostgreSQL, ODBC data source, NTP client

Have you set up the paths in the nodes and possibly the channels.
Ans: I don’t know the meaning.

What version of RSLinx do you have and version number.
Ans: RSLinx Classic Gateway Version 2.50 (CPR 7)

Do you need to set up OPC in the RSLinx.
Ans: Yes, is DDE/OPC config.

pic 1.jpg pic 10.JPG