RSView32 Problems

This is the problem:
I am using the Logix5555 (1756-ENBT\A L55)
Channel:
Network: TCP/IP
Primary Comm. Driver: AB_ETH-1
Meaasges: 3
Channel: 1
Active Driver: Primary

Node: (Direct Driver)
Name: John
Enabled: Y
Station: 130.130.130.2 (same as 1756-ENBT\A L55)
Type: "I am not sure" Options ( PLC-2, PLC-3, PLC-5, PLC- 5 (ENHANCED), SLC 5, SLC 5(ENHANCED) AND SOFTLOGIX 5)
Timeout: 3.000

Tag Database: Intact

Command Line: comstatuson

My primary comm driver keeps reseting to "None Loaded" everytime I restart. Plus it is defaulting to OPC Server with RSLinx OPC Server In-Process.

RSLinx RSWho I only have the TCP/IP driver configure (AB_ETH-1).

I pinged IP (130.130.130.2) and it replied. I can see all my I/O Modules and they are all browsing.

"This is drving me mad but I am loving it. I am really up to the challenge".

Thank Guys!

Last edited:
This is the problem:

Node: (Direct Driver)
Name: John
Enabled: Y
Station: 130.130.130.2 (same as 1756-ENBT\A L55)
Type: "I am not sure" Options ( PLC-2, PLC-3, PLC-5, PLC- 5 (ENHANCED), SLC 5, SLC 5(ENHANCED) AND SOFTLOGIX 5)
Timeout: 3.000

"This is drving me mad but I am loving it. I am really up to the challenge".

Thank Guys!

It is my belief that you need to use an OPC driver
see the link below I think this may help you its from about the same time you first posted

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=47690