Profibus Cable Error

Hello friends. I found a block called FB125 DP Diagnose and it works fine. So what exactly does OB86 do? Do I call FB125 in OB86 or does OB86 inform me which module is faulty? Are there any more useful blocks other than FB125? I want to learn comprehensively and improve myself, but I am a little weak in English, so I would appreciate it if you could write in detail and clearly. Thanks in advance.

Avatar_41, I am not sure what is your expectation. I think JesperMP has pointed out to the best resources from Siemens. Maybe you could use some translation add-ins for your browser. If you want to learn and do a good program this is of course good.
But if you are in urgent need of bringing the system back to working order, and since we have at least preliminarily concluded that there may be some problem with the remote IO device (becasue the SF or system failure lamp is on, and so on), I suggest you power this device off, check the Profibus connector's screws, make sure they are tight, check the wiring for the IO and if possible disassembly the remote IO, see if there may be a contact problem in the backplane connectors, put it all back and see what happens. It may be something relatively to fix if the module is not damaged.