Profibus Networking problem in Micromaster 3

Speed setpoint anything between 0 and 4000 hex will be 0 to 50 hz
To start vfd set control word to 47F hex. To stop set control word to 47E hex.

Actually there is a mistake in a example provided by JRW. He missed one control and status word bit.

I am using DP send and recieve functions to establish communication between cpu and cp and this is working fine. And after that I am using move function to transfer values to dp slave (drive) but nothing is happening.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been trying to set up a PB network between 3 s7-CPU315-2DP v2.6 , but i couldn't... Here is the connection: Slave1...
Replies
Views
Hi, My knowledge of subnetting and the such is somewhat limited, so please do not spare any details when replying!! I have a scenario where I...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a Siemens S7-314C 2DP Controller and I would like to network this DP Master with 4 (four) Yaskawa Frequency Drives which are...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom